Priority Valves and Steering Columns
To accompany the range of hydrostatic steering units, we offer a broad selection of direct mounting (PRD – PRDD) and in-line (PRTA – PRTAD) priority valves with flow rates from 40 to 160 l/1¹.
The range of steering products is completed by a wide selection of columns in various lengths, available with or without horn contact.
Valves and Selectors
- Direct acting dual cross line control valves, directly flangeable to orbital motors.
- Electric and hydraulic clamping one-way valves.
- Balanced valves for motor speed control.
- Flow control and unloading valves flanged to motors.
- All valves can also be used in line.
- CETOP valves.
- 3-way and 6-way selectors.
Technical data: Pressure up to 280 bars, flow rate up to 150 litres.